ATTENDEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SEMINAR CANCELLATION /REFUND POLICY:
All cancellation requests must be made in writing and submitted either by fax, email or regular mail no later than September 2, 2022, to receive a full refund, less 10% administration fee. No refunds for cancellations after this date. Attn: Meetings & Events Department, California Veterinary Medical Association, 1400 River Park Drive Suite 100, Sacramento, CA 95815. By fax: 916.646.9156; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mail completed form along with check or credit card payment to: The California Veterinary Medical Association, 1400 River Park Drive, Suite 100, Sacramento, CA 95815 or fax to 916.646.9156. You can also register online at www.cvma.net, or by phone at 800.655.2862.
CONSENT TO USE PHOTOGRAPHIC IMAGES:
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, the CVMA Fall Seminar and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the CVMA’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, video, electronic reproductions and audio of such events and activities.
CVMA prohibits discrimination, harassment, and bullying against any person for any reason – for example, because of age, ancestry, color, disability or handicap, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual or affectional orientation, gender identity, appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION REQUEST:
To request a reasonable accommodation (e.g., alternate formats, interpreters, special dietary needs) to participate in this seminar, please contact Della Yee by phone 916.649.0599, TTY711, or email email@example.com with your specific accommodation needs.
*ADDITIONAL VIRTUAL ATTENDEES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Seminar is live and interactive. Sessions are not recorded for viewing at a later date.
- The CVMA reserves the right to cancel the virtual portion of this seminar due to low registration sign-ups. If this were to occur, all virtual registrants will receive a full refund or the option to transfer their registration to participate in-person.
- The purchase of virtual attendance is for use by the attendee only and login/passwords provided by CVMA should not be shared with others; doing so may hinder your own access, as webinar is by pre-registration only.
- Course materials provided by CVMA are for use by the registered attendee only and may not be reproduced or shared with others.
- All seminar video, audio, documents, shared materials, chat and Q&A may be recorded. By joining a session, you automatically consent to such recordings.
- CVMA and its service provider of audio and online conferencing services are not responsible for unauthorized access to information by hackers or others that obtain access through illegal measures.