Forum Rules And Etiquette
When posting, please consider:
- Do not post any information that you want private.
- Posts should not contain content embarrassing to others.
- Do not submit posts that require readers to download a large attachment. Provide a link to the information instead.
- Do not post content that violates a copyright.
- All posts should be relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be courteous to other participants
- Use caution when participating in discussions. Comments may be subject to slander, libel and antitrust laws.
- Watch your sense of humor – what is intended to be humorous doesn’t always come out as funny in printed form
- Promotion of products, services or businesses.
- The use of defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal language or materials.
- Any discussion of any illegal activity or threats of violence.
- The use of explicit, racist, obscene or vulgar language, images or messages.
- Posts that attack, insult, defame, or abuse others.
- Any other posts or comments that the CVMA deems inappropriate.
These rules and guidelines may change at any time.