CVMA Fall Seminar Registration
3 Ways to Register:
- Register online
- Download the PDF version of the form for faxing or mailing
- Call 800.655.2862 to register by phone
Included with seminar registration:
- California approved continuing education
- Twelve hours of approved continuing education for veterinarians (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- Eight hours of approved continuing education for RVTs and CVMA CVAs (Saturday & Sunday)
- Syllabus/Certificate of Attendance
- Daily continental breakfast for the attendee (guest tickets can be purchased onsite)
CVMA members receive a discount on registration fees. If you are not a member, join now to take advantage of this and many other member benefits.
SEMINAR CANCELLATION /REFUND POLICY:
All cancellation requests must be made in writing and submitted either by fax, email or regular mail no later than September 15, 2017 to receive a full refund, less 10% administration fee. Attn: Meetings & Events Department, California Veterinary Medical Association-Fall Seminar, 1400 River Park Drive Suite 100, Sacramento, CA 95815. By fax: 916.646.9156; Email: email@example.com.
© 2017 California Veterinary Medical Association