CVMA Fall Seminar To-Go
October 9-11, 2020
Get your CE delivered to the safety and comfort of your home or wherever you have an internet connection. Due to COVID-19 public gathering restrictions, we are presenting the CVMA Fall Seminar online – live and interactive. We are bringing DVMs three half-day sessions of thought-provoking information on radiology and dermatology and two half-day sessions for technicians on pain management and anesthesia. DVMs can earn up to 12 CEUs and technicians can earn up to eight CEUs.
The CVMA is thankful for our speakers, Dr. Andrea Cannon, Mr. Stephen Cital, and Dr. Trisha Oura, who have agreed to switch up their presentation mode to accommodate online learning.
|Full Registration||One Day Registration|
RVT/Veterinary Staff: $95
RVT/Veterinary Staff: $55
RVT/Veterinary Staff: $135
RVT/Veterinary Staff: $75
DVM Student: $55
RVT Student: $55
DVM Student: $30
RVT Student: $30
4 Ways to Register:
- Register Online
- Fax registration form to
- Mail registration to CVMA office
- Register over the phone
Download PDF for faxing or mailing.
Included with seminar registration:
- California approved continuing education
- Twelve hours of approved continuing education for veterinarians (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- Eight hours of approved continuing education for RVTs and CVMA CVAs (Saturday & Sunday)
- Certificate of Attendance
CVMA members receive a discount on registration fees. If you are not a member, join now to take advantage of this and many other member benefits.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- By registering for the CVMA Fall Seminar, attendee agrees to the terms and conditions.
- SEMINAR CANCELLATION /REFUND POLICY:
All cancellation requests must be made in writing and submitted either by fax, email or regular mail no later than September 9, 2020, to receive a full refund, less 10% administration fee. No refunds for cancellations or registrations received after this date. Attn: Meetings & Events Department, California Veterinary Medical Association-Fall Seminar, 1400 River Park Drive Suite 100, Sacramento, CA 95815. By fax: 916.646.9156; Email: email@example.com.
- The purchase of webinar attendance is for use by the attendee only and login/passwords provided by the CVMA should not be shared with others; doing so may hinder your own access, as webinar is by pre-registration only.
- Course materials provided by the CVMA is for use by the registered attendee only and may not be reproduced or shared with others.
- The virtual platform CVMA uses allows audio, documents, materials, chat, and Q&A exchanged or viewed during the session may be recorded. By joining a session, you automatically consent to such recordings.
- CVMA and its service provider of audio and online conferencing services are not responsible for unauthorized access to information by hackers or others that obtain access through illegal measures.
© 2020 California Veterinary Medical Association