CVMA Fall Seminar Registration
4 Ways to Register:
- Register online
- Fax registration form to 916.646.9156
- Mail registration form to the CVMA office
- Call 800.655.2862 to register over the phone
Download PDF registration form for faxing or mailing.
Registration Deadline: September 30, 2020
Included with seminar registration:
- California approved continuing education
- Twelve hours of approved continuing education for veterinarians (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- Eight hours of approved continuing education for RVTs and CVMA CVAs (Saturday & Sunday)
- Certificate of Attendance
CVMA members receive a discount on registration fees. If you are not a member, join now to take advantage of this and many other member benefits.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- By registering for the CVMA Fall Seminar, attendee agrees to the terms and conditions.
- SEMINAR CANCELLATION /REFUND POLICY:
All cancellation requests must be made in writing and submitted either by fax, email or regular mail no later than September 9, 2020, to receive a full refund, less 10% administration fee. No refunds for cancellations ore registrations received after this date. Attn: Meetings & Events Department, California Veterinary Medical Association-Fall Seminar, 1400 River Park Drive Suite 100, Sacramento, CA 95815. By fax: 916.646.9156; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The purchase of webinar attendance is for use by the attendee only and login/passwords provided by the CVMA should not be shared with others; doing so may hinder your own access, as webinar is by pre-registration only.
- Course materials provided by the CVMA is for use by the registered attendee only and may not be reproduced or shared with others.
- The virtual platform CVMA uses allows audio, documents, materials, chat, and Q&A exchanged or viewed during the session may be recorded. By joining a session, you automatically consent to such recordings.
- CVMA and its service provider of audio and online conferencing services are not responsible for unauthorized access to information by hackers or others that obtain access through illegal measures.
© 2020 California Veterinary Medical Association