CVMA Spring Seminar Registration
March 13-15, 2020
3 Ways to Register:
- Register online
- Download the PDF version of the form for faxing or mailing
- Call 800.655.2862 to register over the phone
|By December 4, 2019||After December 4, 2019|
|CVMA Veterinarian Members|
|CVMA Veterinarian Members
Included with seminar registration:
- California approved continuing education
- Twelve hours of California approved continuing education for veterinarians (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- Certificate of Attendance
- Daily continental breakfast for the seminar attendee (guest tickets available for purchase)
Conference registration does NOT include a hotel room.
CVMA members receive a discount on registration fees. If you are not a member, join now to take advantage of this and many other member benefits.
Reasonable Accommodation Request: To request a reasonable accommodation (alternate formats, interpreters, or special dietary needs) to participate in this seminar, please contact Della Yee by phone 916.649.0599, TTY 711, or email email@example.com with your specific accommodation needs.
Consent to Use Photographic Images: Registration and attendance at or participation in the CVMA Yosemite Spring Seminar and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the CVMA’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, video, electronic reproductions, and audio of such events and activities.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: All cancellation requests must be sent in writing via fax, email, or regular mail no later than January 10, 2020 to receive a full refund, less 10 percent administration fee.
© 2019 California Veterinary Medical Association