Yosemite Lodging Information
The seminar hotel is the Yosemite Valley Lodge located in Yosemite valley. The rooms being held for our group are limited so reserve you room early. Once our room block is sold out, attendees will have to book rooms at hotels outside the park.
Two ways to make reservations:
- By phone at 888-413-8869. Reservation agents are available 7 days a week from 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM (Pacific)
- Online reservations: visit www.travelyosemite.com
Use Group Code #10M7YA when making your reservations.
- Yosemite Valley Lodge Room:
- $149 Thursday night (plus applicable taxes)
- $189/night Friday and Saturday (plus applicable taxes)
- The Majestic Yosemite Hotel Room:
- $319 Thursday night (plus applicable taxes)
- $359/night Friday and Saturday (plus applicable taxes)
Reservation deadline is January 22, 2018 or when rooms sell out, whichever comes first.
National Park policy:
- Pets are not allowed in any room
- Above guestroom rates do not 10% occupancy tax, 1% MCTBID & $4.200 Yosemite Conservancy Fee
- Note, all rates are subject to change pending approval from the National Park Service.
Rate based on single or double occupancy. (There is no charge for children ages 12 and under staying in adult’s room. If there is a third child, additional rate will apply.)
ROOM BLOCK IS AVAILABLE TO SEMINAR ATTENDEES ONLY. Two room limit per registered attendee. If you need additional rooms, please contact Della Yee (email@example.com) at the CVMA office to be added to a wait list. You will be notified of availability after January 26, 2018.
Hotel reservation policies and Yosemite Information:
- Cancellations/Change Policy: All individual guest rooms must be canceled 7 days prior to reservation arrival date to assure refund of deposit. Refunds on no-shows and cancellations made less than 7 days in advance will be forfeited.
- Incidentals: All guests will be required to check-in and provide a credit card or cash deposit for incidentals.
- Check-in & Check-Out Times:
- Yosemite Valley Lodge: Check in is at 4:00 PM and check-out is at 11:00 AM
- The Majestic Yosemite Hotel: Check in is at 4:00 PM and check-out is at 12:00 PM
- The Majestic Yosemite Hotel Dining Room: Individual dinner reservations are advised and may be made up to one year in advance by calling (209) 372-1489. Proper attire is kindly requested for dinner. Gentlemen are required to wear long pants and a shirt with a collar, and women are asked to wear a dress, skirt, or long pants with a blouse. Please refrain from wearing shorts, T-shirts, tank tops, flip-flops, and baseball caps. Children over the age of four are asked to dress for the occasion as well. Breakfast, brunch, and lunch are always casual.
- Park Entrance Fee: There is a $30.00 entrance fee per vehicle collected by the National Park Service at park entrance stations. Gasoline is no longer available in Yosemite Valley. Gasoline is available at service stations near park entrances and in Yosemite National Park at Crane Flat and Wawona, as well as Tuolumne Meadows seasonally.
- Road & Weather Information: Please call (209) 372-0200 for road and weather information prior to your arrival. It is STRONGLY recommended that you carry tire chains in your vehicle from November through March. You must have chains when entering a chain control area even if you are driving a four-wheel drive or rental vehicle. Please keep in mind that chains are dependent on the weather condition and not time of year.
- Please never leave food or scented items in your vehicle after dark. Bears are attracted to food and scented items (such as cosmetics, toiletries as well as empty food and beverage containers). Food can be stored in hotel rooms and hard-sided cabins, provided that windows are closed when room is unoccupied by guests.
© 2018 California Veterinary Medical Association