Online Seminar: Judicious Use of Medically Important Antimicrobial Drugs (Small Animal Focus), November 18, 2020
CVMA Online Seminars are convenient interactive presentations offering CEUs held online in real-time. This learning platform allows you to participate from anywhere with internet access—from your practice, your home, or anywhere you have an internet connection. Attending is as easy as a few mouse clicks. You will only need internet access and either an audio headset or a telephone.
This seminar is open to veterinarians, veterinary technicians, veterinary hospital staff, and veterinary students only.
This course will provide an overview of antimicrobial resistance and address mechanisms for both reducing and improving antimicrobial use in our practice. Risk factors for some of the most common and troublesome resistant pathogens will be discussed as well as interpreting culture and MIC results. This webinar is geared for small animal practitioners.
This course satisfies the one hour of California CE requirement on the judicious use of medically important antimicrobial drugs.
Krystle Reagan, DVM, Ph.D., DACVIM (SAIM)
Dr. Reagan is the small animal internal medicine infectious disease fellow at the University of California, Davis. She obtained her veterinary degree and Ph.D. in microbiology at Colorado State University. Upon graduating, she completed a one-year small animal rotating internship at VCA West Los Angeles Animal Hospital followed by a small animal internal medicine residency at UC Davis. She is board certified in the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine.
Wednesday, November 18, 2020 | 12:30 PM – 1:45 PM
Registration, cancellation, and substitution deadline: November 9, 2020
|DVM: $60||DVM: $120|
|RVT/Veterinary Staff: $40||RVT/Veterinary Staff: $80|
|DVM/RVT Student: $25||DVM/RVT Student: $25|
3 ways to register:
- Download the PDF form for faxing or mailing
- Call 800.655.2862 to register by phone
This course qualifies for 1.5 hours of interactive learning. Each paid registrant will be allowed access via one phone line and one log-in and will receive a certificate upon completion. When you register, a URL will be sent to the registered attendee email with login information on how to begin the webinar. CVMA reserves the right to invoice those individuals and/or organizations that are logged in or connected from telephone numbers that don’t correspond to a paid registration.
Attendee confirmation and handouts will be emailed one week prior to the scheduled conference date. If you did not receive either, please contact the CVMA by email at email@example.com or phone at 800.655.2862.
Login information will be emailed one day before the scheduled conference date. If you did not receive your login, please contact the CVMA by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 800.655.2862.
If multiple registrants intend to view the online seminar together under one log-in, please contact the CVMA office for an attendance form at 800.655.2862 or email email@example.com.
Rules and Regulations
Cancellation/Refund Policy: All cancellation requests must be made in writing and submitted by fax, email, or regular mail no later than the date advertised above to receive a full refund, less a 10 percent administration fee. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after the above cancellation date.
Attn: Meetings & Events Department
California Veterinary Medical Association
1400 River Park Dr, Ste 100
Sacramento, CA 95815
By fax: 916.646.9156
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The purchase of webinar attendance is for use by the attendee only and login/passwords provided by CVMA should not be shared with others; doing so may hinder your own access, as webinar entry is by pre-registration only.
- Attendee confirmation and handouts will be emailed one week prior to the scheduled conference date. If you did not receive either, please contact the CVMA by email at email@example.com or phone at 800.655.2862.
- Login information will be emailed one day before the scheduled conference date. If you did not receive your login, please contact the CVMA by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 800.655.2862.
- Course materials provided by CVMA is for use by the registered attendee only and should not be reproduced or shared with others.
- The virtual platform CVMA uses allows audio, documents, materials, chat and Q & A exchanged or viewed during the session may be recorded. By joining a session, you automatically consent to such recordings.
- CVMA and its service provider of audio and online conferencing services are not responsible for unauthorized access to such information by hackers or others that obtain access through illegal measures.
If you have any questions, please call the CVMA office at 800.655.2862.
© 2020 California Veterinary Medical Association