CVMA Online Learning
CVMA Online Seminars are convenient interactive presentations offering 1.5 CEUs held online in real time. This learning platform allows you to participate from anywhere with internet access—from your practice, your home, on a business trip, or on vacation. Click on the links below for more information and to register.
- Backyard Poultry Medicine (April 25) – online webinar
- Pain Management – The Role of Veterinary Technicians (May 9) – online webinar
- Help with Yelp and Other Social Media Sites (Sept 12 & 18)- online webinar
- Camelid Medicine for the General Practitioner (October 56) – online webinar
- World Continuing Education Alliance (WCEA) – online veterinary education resource
© 2018 California Veterinary Medical Association