Distinguished Life Membership Award Criteria & Nomination Form
Distinguished Life Membership is the CVMA’s highest membership category. It indicates an individual of the highest caliber in the profession, one who not only has been a good and faithful member for a period of 25 years, but also one who has gone above and beyond the ordinary dues-paying obligations and has actively participated in the CVMA’s responsibilities.
- Nominee must be a member for least 25 years
- The nominee must have actively participated in the CVMA’s responsibilities
- Self-nominations will not be accepted
Nominations must include the following:
- Nomination petition (see link below)
- Synopsis of the individual’s active role in the CVMA’s membership and responsibilities
- Signatures of five colleagues of the nominee who have been members in good standing of the Association for the preceding ten or more years
- Three letters supporting the nomination
Presentation of the award shall be made during the CVMA’s Installation and Awards Ceremony at the annual Pacific Veterinary Conference in June/July.
Please fill out the form and submit to the CVMA. Nomination form must be received in the the CVMA office before January 10.
© 2018 California Veterinary Medical Association