Outstanding Service Award Criteria & Nomination Form
The CVMA Outstanding Service Award is designed to honor those that have been an excellent representative of the profession through active community involvement and/or veterinary service. This includes involvement in veterinary and/or non-veterinary groups and associations.
- Must be a member of CVMA for the past 10 years or more
- Nominators must be CVMA members
- Self-Nominations will not be accepted
Nominations must include the following:
- Nomination form accompanied by a petition signed by five colleagues of the nominee who have been members in good standing of the Association for the preceding ten or more years.
- Minimum of three letters of recommendation detailing this individual’s community involvement and service, not to exceed five letters.
- Relevant published material (newspaper or magazine articles – internet hyperlinks, video/audio acceptable) or synopsis about the nominee, not to exceed five pages.
The award shall be presented at the local VMA meeting and will be recognized in the California Veterinarian journal.
Please fill out the form and submit to the CVMA. Nomination form must be received in the CVMA office before January 10.
© 2018 California Veterinary Medical Association