Below is recall information for recalls that have occurred during the last six months.
Click on the company name to learn more information about the recall.
- November 29, 2018—ELM Pet Foods Recall of Dry Dog Food Due to Elevated Levels of Vitamin D
- November 2, 2018—Natural Life Pet Products Issues Recall of Dry Food Due to Elevated Levels of Vitamin D
- September 20, 2018—FDA Alerts Pet Owners and Veterinarians About Potential for Neurologic Adverse Events Associated with Certain Flea and Tick Products
- August 28, 2018—FDA Alerts consumers, Pet Owners Not to Use Products Manufactured by King Bio, Including Dr. King’s Label, Homeopathic Drug and Pet Products
- February 27, 2018—Northwest Naturals Voluntarily Recalls 5lb Frozen Chicken and Salmon Pet Food Chubs Because of Possible Listeria Monocytogenes Health Risk
- February 16, 2018—FDA Alerts Pet Owners About Potential Pentobarbital Contamination in Canned Dog Food Manufactured by The J.M. Smucker Company, Including Certain Gravy Train, Kibbles ‘N Bits, Ol’ Roy, and Skippy Products
- February 9, 2018—FDA Investigates Outbreak of Salmonella Infections Linked to Raws for Paws Ground Turkey Food for Pets
- January 22, 2018—JustFoodForDogs Recall Due to Possible Listeria Contamination
Archived Recalls – See recalls that occurred more than six months ago
© 2018 California Veterinary Medical Association