Below is recall information for recalls that have occurred during the last six months.
Click on the company name to learn more information about the recall.
- February 9, 2017—PetSmart Voluntarily Recalls Single Lot of Grreat Choice® Canned Dog Food Due to Possible Health Risk
- September 8, 2016—Wedgewood Pharmacy Conducting Voluntary Recall of a Sterile Compounded Veterinary Medicine
- August 2, 2016—Teva Pharmaceuticals Voluntarily Recalls Seven Lots of Amikacin Sulfate Injection USP 500 mg/2mL (250 mg/mL) and 1 Gram/4mL (250 mg/mL) Vials Due to Potential of Glass Particulate Matter
- March 26, 2016—Smallbatch Pets Inc. Voluntarily Recalls Frozen Dog Duckbatch Sliders Due to Possible Salmonella and Listeria Monocytogenes Health Risk
- March 25, 2016—“Reliable Drug” Recalls All Compounded Medications Due to a Potential for Mislabeling and Lack of Quality Assurance
- March 18, 2016—Hospira Issues a Voluntary Recall for One Lot of Sodium Bicarbonate Injection, USP Due to the Presence of a Particulate
Archived Recalls – See recalls that occurred more than six months ago
© 2017 California Veterinary Medical Association