Below is recall information for recalls that have occurred during the last six months.
Click on the company name to learn more information about the recall.
- January 31, 2019—Hill’s Pet Nutrition Voluntarily Recalls Select Canned Dog Food for Excessive Vitamin D
- November 29, 2018—ELM Pet Foods Recall of Dry Dog Food Due to Elevated Levels of Vitamin D
- November 2, 2018—Natural Life Pet Products Issues Recall of Dry Food Due to Elevated Levels of Vitamin D
- September 20, 2018—FDA Alerts Pet Owners and Veterinarians About Potential for Neurologic Adverse Events Associated with Certain Flea and Tick Products
- August 28, 2018—FDA Alerts consumers, Pet Owners Not to Use Products Manufactured by King Bio, Including Dr. King’s Label, Homeopathic Drug and Pet Products
Archived Recalls – See recalls that occurred more than six months ago
© 2019 California Veterinary Medical Association