Buying and Selling Your Practice
There are excellent resources available through the AAHA press including practice evaluation, associate buy in, compensation among partners, practice evaluation, whether one should buy or not, starting a practice from scratch etc: https://www.aaha.org/professional/store/financial_management.aspx#gsc.tab=0
Vet Partners Association. Vetpartners.org website, practice management resources, CE programs, and legal, accounting, management consulting, sales brokers, lenders, practice appraisal professionals and other industry partners and resources.
Vet Partners Valuation Resource Council producers of the “No Low Practice”, Valuation Essentials for Veterinarians, & the Practice Profitability Worksheet developed for use by the NCVEI and now the AVMA
Vet Partners – Veterinary Practice Management Essentials Resources booklet, a joint project of Partners for Healthy Pets and VetPartners.
California Veterinary Practice Appraisers and Brokers:
- SIMMONS & ASSOCIATES, Brokers, appraisers and sales facilitators
- TOTAL PRACTICE SOLUTIONS GROUP, Brokers, appraisers and sales facilitators
- PACIFIC PROFESSIONALS, Drs. Rick and Ellie Wattles
- DIVERSIFIED VETERINARY MANAGEMENT – Bob Hyman
- Other Leading brokers that are affialiated with CVMA (affiliated)
© 2019 California Veterinary Medical Association