The Relief Veterinarian Directory is a CVMA member benefit that helps connect veterinarians looking for relief help with locum tenens veterinarians. This database is only available to members.
Searching for a Relief Veterinarian
After logging in:
- Under the proximity search drop down, limit to desired mileage and zip code you wish to search within
- Under the relief veterinarian drop down, select equine relief, large animal relief, or small animal relief
- Click the search button and results will display on the screen
If you are a CVMA relief veterinarian, now is the time to enter your information in the database. Follow the steps below after logging into your account at CVMA.net.
Once logged in:
- Click My Personal Information
- Under Person Detail, click “edit” next to Personal Information
- Scroll down to Practice Type and in the drop-down menu select Equine Relief, Large Animal Relief, or Small Animal Relief. If you do not select one of these, you will not be included in the listing.
- Verify your contact information is correct. If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.655.2862.